Provides you protection to your business properties loss and damage from fire
To experience property damage due to fire is a fortuitous event that can create financial burden and also disrupt business operation. Fire Insurance is an important part of a Property Insurance policy that helps to protect your home and business properties from any damages and losses that could occur due to a fire.
It may be impossible to completely eliminate the risk of a fire breaking out, but you can reduce the financial loss by having a Fire Insurance policy.
NOTE: The information shown here is for reference only. All benefits and features mentioned here are subject to the terms and conditions of the policy. Please refer to the policy contract for the precise terms and conditions of this insurance plan.
More About National Insurance Fire Protector Product
Basic perils insured under Fire Protector
Additional Perils that can be included under the policy: (Please check the Policy Schedule for such extensions)
- Fires caused by Earthquakes and Volcanic Eruption, Hurricane, Cyclone, Tornado and Windstorm
- Hurricane, Cyclone, Windstorm, Typhoon
- Riots and Strikes
- Malicious Damage
- Impact by road vehicles not under your control
- Water Damage due to bursting of pipes or overflowing of water tanks
- Theft during or after a fire
- Damage caused by own spontaneous combustion or fermentation
- Damage to property by its undergoing of heating process
- Nuclear and ionization risks
- Consequential Losses
- War, mutiny and riots
- Terrorism acts
- Special perils
Note: This list is non-exhaustive. Please refer to the policy contract for the full list of terms and conditions.
( PDF | Filesize. 265 KB )
( PDF | Filesize. 158 KB )