Commercial Protection against theft and damage
Provides you protection against loss arising from theft and damage to commercial property
The Burglary insurance policy is designed to indemnify the insured against the risk of loss arising from theft consequent upon actual, forcible and violent entry into or exit from the premises and/or damage to insured property or to the premises as a result of theft or any attempt thereat.
NOTE: The information shown here is for reference only. All benefits and features mentioned here are subject to the terms and conditions of the policy. Please refer to the policy contract for the precise terms and conditions of this insurance plan.
More About National Insurance Burglary Product
The Burglary Protector provides you insurance coverage for
- Loss of/or damage to property insured arising out of theft involving entry into your premises by forcible and violent means
- Damage arising from burglary to the building as a result of forcible and violent entry to or exit from the building
Exclusions in brief
- Loss of money, cheques and stamps
- Theft committed by insured’s family members, employees or any person lawfully on the premises
- Property that can be more specifically insured under a different insurance
- Damage to glass following burglary
- Property kept in the open
- Loss or damage to coin operated machines
- Consequential losses
- Losses arising from war, strikes, riots, terrorism, nuclear risks
Note: This list is non-exhaustive. Please refer to the policy contract for the full list of terms and conditions.
( PDF | Filesize. 388KB )
( PDF | Filesize. 158 KB )